Monday, May 01, 2006

So frustrated..

I wish I could be closer to mom, physically. It's so hard sitting here, half a world away, as she has to get the house ready for sale, and travel so far to be "there" for dad. All I can do is listen, and while that's important, I feel like it's not enough. There's so much to be done, and she's all alone there. I hope everything works out, and she can sell the house and get the hell outta there.

Dad's doing all right. I talked to his nurse for a few minutes today. Still on dialysis, but it sounds like his kidneys are starting to produce urine on their own, so that was really positive to hear. Maybe the dr. wasn't blowing smoke up her ass? We can hope.

Anyway, I'm tired and frustrated. I really wish this could get settled soon, but I don't think that's in the cards. Boo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home