Thursday, May 04, 2006

Moving on up...

Well, down. And it's for the better. Dad's out of Step-down!! Wooo dad! I guess they moved him last night sometime (we had no clue). But it's a good sign that things are finally startin to work for him. Mom actually got to talk to dad for about a half hour on the phone, and that was good for both of them. Dad now knows about the water in the basement, and just has a better understanding of what all's been going on while he's been in the hospital. He's given his blessing for mom to sell the house and move to Regina. We're still not sure if there will be issues with the interprovincial thing (one spouse in MB, one in SK), but I'll look into things from here, and get the ball rolling on things when I'm in Winnipeg in a week or so.

Other than that, not too much is new here. For those of you who have been reading daily, I'm sorry for not posting. I'm getting kinda worn out lately. I will post if something changes (good or bad), but I don't see the point in posting just to say nothing's changed. I appreciate the support you've all given us, and I will keep y'all posted when need be, I just won't be posting stuff every day (unless warranted). Plus, I'm going to be on vacation soon, so get used to it :P Ahhh vacation. Can't wait...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home