Shows you what I know.
Apparently dad wasn't moved down to step-down after all. After some confusion, I spoke with his nurse back up in SICU. He's having a good day today, but just not downstairs as I thought. He was out of bed for a while, and is just finishing up today's round of dialysis. They're going to decide during sign-out rounds (shortly, I guess, I don't know) whether he'll be moved down on stay for another day (or 10... *sigh*). The poor man. To avoid further confusion, dad's nurse will call me to let me know he's been moved, if in fact he does get to leave ICU today. She was shocked to hear that I wasn't in Winnipeg though - stupid perimeter mentality. Oy.
Not much else on this end. It's J's birthday, so we're goin out for dinner - yum! It's almost the very end of tax season hell for another year. YAY! Martinis on monday with Elaine after work will taste soooo good. Mmmm. martinis...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home