Just a short post tonight...
They moved dad back out of ICU and into step-down today. The staff there got him sitting in a chair for about half an hour, but it really wore him out. Mom said he was much more civil towards her today, which is good. Mom and aunt Deb are heading up to Swan tomorrow to clean up the basement (water damage - grrrrrrrreat!) and get the house in shape for showing later this spring.
I went to the airport after work today and got my ticket changed for next month. I am going to go to Winnipeg for a few days first, and then onto Calgary to relax from there. I think it's for the best - I know I'd have felt horrid if I just flew over and didn't stop to see him, so I just changed the ticket.
And that's all for now, folks.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home