Things are looking up...
...at least a little bit. I've talked to mom a few times today, and she said that dad's sounding a lot better than he did earlier in the week. He was more chipper and alert than he has, and hemoglobin/oxygen levels are rising, so it's good. He had a temperature yesterday, but that could be anything. It was back to normal today, so that's what counts. They had the CT today, and other than getting sick from the huge amount of water he had to drink, it went all right (we'll have results tomorrow). Dad's doc in SR called the hospital yesterday to get some info on him, and said that the doctors in Wpg sound positive, so we have to go with that. No sign on leaving the ICU/Wpg in general, but hopefully soon. I still feel bad that can't be closer for him, but I know that I have to be here to live my life...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home