Life beyond the Perimeter Highway...
...really does exist. Stupid friggin Winnipeg mentality. Some people in Manitoba actually live outside Winnipeg, and can't just run down at the drop of a dime. Dumbasses. Grr.
Mom called to get the results of dad's CT today, and they can't tell her over the phone. She was like "but I'm his wife, and I'm 6 hours away right now." Too damn bad, apparently. Grrr. WTF is that, really. I mean, I understand that there are rules with jobs, I get that. But she's his friggin wife. She's only home for like 48 hours to do some bankding and because the friggin house/property are flooding, not just to get away. Mom will get back to Winnipeg tomorrow evening, and wasn't planning on stopping at the hospital, so we won't know until Thursday. That's such friggin bullshit. Grr. 16 years of shit like this... Can't wait for them to be settled in Regina.
Other than that, I guess things are ok. Dad's back to the oxygen mask, but apparently that's because he's a mouth breather while he sleeps. He's not on the ventilator, so that's good. I'm just so frustrated with things. Being away, not being able to get answers... so annoying. Boo.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home