From bad to worse...
Dad was life flighted to Winnipeg around 11:30 last night. He was bleeding internally, and the dr's here were getting worried. They are sending him to Winnipeg's Health Sciences Centre to either put a filter thingy in his vein, or do surgery to reduce the pressure. Mom went down with the plane, and Kim and I will follow in the morning. I'll be staying in Winnipeg for a while, until he at least gets cleared to go back to Dauphin. I will have to go to the Air Canada desk at the airport in Winnipeg when I know more tomorrow, and talk to them about switching flights.
I'm so friggin glad I came home though... If I were still in Halifax, I'd be losing my ever-loving mind. I'm close enough to losing it as is, the stress that would instill would be mind boggling. Gah.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home